Thursday, July 29, 2010

Salvation...

Aren't love and hate two very similar feelings, in terms of passion and craziness which drives it. In either case, one becomes blind. though in the former one it is towards the negativity and in the latter towards positivity.
Yet, the righteous path is defined as the middle path. May be because, this is the only way to keep one away from two ends of insanity.. love and hate.

For me , love is unconditional. I see my father's love for me. he might be sad, if I don't pay heed to his advice, but he is never angry. This is the closest I could feel unconditional love. People narrate their love stories and I never could feel the depth. I think, I have started to believe that it is humanly impossible to love unconditionally. To stay, entirely motivated and passionate in the long run becomes very difficult.
Hate is unexplored for me. I don't think I have the capacity to hate anybody. Yet, what happened at Godhra remains my bench mark for hatred and violence. The thing I hate most is when people advice me on stuff where there are no logics to justify. I find it very difficult to hear them out. i usually cut them in between. This is the utmost i could hate.

Irony, is that one just fails to understand that achieving any of the three states is very difficult.
From what I understand, both love and hate also bring you to the state of salvation or nirvana, similar to the righteous path.
This is why "Meera" could attain it and as well "Ashoka the Great" could.

Claiming, which is the easiest is irrelevant cause none is easy. One has to give entire life. And giving an entire life for one cause in itself is brain-storming, tedious and carries with itself lot of disturbances.
"Hope is a good thing, Probably one of the best things"..quoted Shawshank Redemption.
My hope .. I will achieve salvation. through which path don't know.

2 comments:

  1. salvation ..... daru pi ke milta hai .... neither by hate nor by love u can achieve salvation coz they are two sides of a coin ... so may be one moment u luv someone nd next moment the feelings may change ....
    Concept of love and varies from person to person and it changes with time ... so basically both love and hate are variable of space and time ... So when gravity of either of them become very high one traps into a black hole ... where space and time curvature can not be defined and people define it salvation ... coz at tht time one doesnt have any idea so they think they got the salvation... but in daru ... space is there and time is there nd feelings are true .... so salvation daru pi ke hi milta hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. no reply on comment ... thts too bad

    ReplyDelete